Zits might appear on skin anytime of the year. And when that happens one feels really uncomfortable and low on confidence. Pimples are something which is not much harmful but at the same time they also do not look nice.
One can use best soaps to get rid of pimples because there are many effective ones available in the market. Apart from that, some effective home remedies are also there which can work wonders on them. But before that, one should also be aware of what are the causes of pimples:
- There can be excess oil production from the sebaceous glands which can lead to clogged pores with dead skin cells and dirt. This can cause pus filled pimples and acne.
- Sometimes bacterial infections can also lead to acne issues. Hair follicles can give rise to breakouts.
- Skin inflammation can happen because of some internal and external aggressors like allergies and other infections. This can lead to breakouts and pimples.
- Dietary staples like white breads, aerated drinks, white rice and processed sugar can lead to breakouts and pimples. This happens because the carbohydrates present in these foods can raise the glycemic index in one’s body and can disrupt with the blood sugar levels.
- If one has an oversensitive skin then it can result to excessive sebum production. This can lead to hormonal acne and breakouts.Pimples are something which is not much harmful but at the same time they also do not look nice
Now that one knows what are the major causes behind pimples and there are some natural remedies as well to get rid of them:
- Aloe Vera and garlic are great to eradicate pimples. Aloe Vera is a great hydrating agent which comes with antiseptic. Garlic on the other hand has clarifying properties. Both of them together can form a great mask which has anti bacterial agent. It can fasten the healing and treat pimples with care. One can take 2 cloves of peeled garlic and mix it with a tea spoon of fresh Aloe Vera pulp to mix it and then apply it on the affected area. Use it once daily to get better results.
- Bananas are also great to treat the pimples. To be more specific the banana peels are the ones which are effective. They contain vitamins, potassium and minerals which are nourishing and it can protect the skin from any sort of damages. One can take a few banana peels and cut them into small pieces. Take the inner white side and rub it on the affected area for 10 minutes and then wash it away. One should do this twice a day to get rid of the pimples.
- The combination of honey and cinnamon can be great to treat pimples. They have a lot of anti inflammatory properties and anti bacterial agents which can make the skin soothing and removes pimples. One can mix cinnamon with 2 table spoons of honey to create a thick paste. Apply it on the affected area and keep it for 30 minutes before washing it away.
There are best stretch marks removal soap available as well which can be greatly effective.