Searching for the easy and simple steps to download the QuickBooks File Doctor on your device? Then, we are here to assist you by providing full guidance about QuickBooks File Doctor and ways to download QuickBooks. This tool can fix certain types of files and data corruption, Windows setup problem, and network setup problems. If you are interested to know more then read the article till the end and follow the below-mentioned steps to download this tool.
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is a simple file repairing tool that can be used to fix the error or issues that occurs when the user is working on the QuickBooks software. If there is any wide range of errors then the user has to install the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool to resolve the issue. This tool can be built-in only in the QuickBooks 2016 or the later versions. However, this tool can not be accessible by Mac User QuickBooks.
There are some errors that can be fixed by QuickBooks File Doctor tools:-
- Error code -6150
- Error code -6000 -301
- Network issues.
- Error in Updating QuickBooks.
- Damaged Windows Registry.
- Multi-user mode errors.
- Data corruption errors.
- Damaged Company Files.
- Malware attacks hard drives.
- H series errors
- Unable to open QuickBooks Company files.
- QuickBooks database server manager related bugs.
- The missing or blank vendor, customer, or employees lists.
- 6000 series errors.
- The firewall port is poorly configured.
- If users want to download the latest version of QuickBooks then they have to uninstall the old version of QuickBooks File Doctor.
- All QuickBooks versions post-2015 come with an inbuilt file doctor, but it is recommended to use the external file doctor tool.
- Only for the windows version, this tool can be accessible with all the QuickBooks Desktop.
- In case of some issues or errors, this tool will automatically appear on your screen. Just click on the start tab then the tool will fix this error.
Limitations of File Doctor Tool
- In this tool, the size of the QuickBooks Company file is less than 2GB.
- It is required to upload the company file in the internet connection.
- The admin credentials are a must.
- If the user has multiple versions of QuickBooks then the network connectivity diagnosis and repair option doesn’t work properly.
- If the database server manager is installed on your system then network connectivity diagnosis and repair do not work.
Steps to Download QuickBooks File Doctor
Here are the following steps to download the QuickBooks File Doctor. Follow all the steps correctly:-
- Initially, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub and then press the Ctrl+J key together to start the download process.
- Now, go to the downloads list and click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe
- Then, you will receive license agreements and users have to accept and agree with the agreement.
- To install this tool on the system, click on the Next option and then click on Install.
- When the installation process is successfully done then, click on the Finish option.
- After that, you have to click on QuickBooks Tool Hub to open the icon.
- Then, go to the Company File Issues tab and run the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Remember before Running File Doctor Tool
There are some important points to remember before start running the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool on your system. Read them carefully:-
- The user must have admin credentials before accessing the tool.
- Have a proper internet connection.
- You should comply with the size of the file limit i.e. 1.5 on the system.
- Make sure that you have a single version of QuickBooks.
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest version that was released.
- File Doctor can only access by the Windows OS user of QuickBooks, and it can not be accessible for the user of Mac.
Steps to Run the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Follow the below-mentioned steps to run this tool on your system:-
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then, to run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool then you have to select the Company File Issues tab.
- Now, select the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option. It will take some time, and you have to wait for some time.
- After that, from the drop-down menu select the company file. If you were not able to find then you can browse and search for the file.
- Also, you have to choose the Check your file option and tap on the continue option.
- At last, you have to type the QuickBooks admin password and click on Next.
*Note that- the scanning time will totally depend on your file size. Sometimes, it may take 5 minutes or less. When the scanning is done then you have to open the QuickBooks and the company file. Even if the scanning is unsuccessful, the issue may also have been resolved.
In this article, we discuss the easy ways to download the QuickBooks File Doctor tool on your system. I hope this will be useful for you and may you follow all the steps correctly to download this tool. If you have any other issues then you can visit our other articles also to fix them.
Also Read : News Adssetings. Google. com What are Google Ads?