Multiple Microsoft certification courses allow you to examine and improve your knowledge and skills on data science, machine learning skills, Azure, etc. Since these certifications are critical and can be challenging to pass, you should devote some time to study for the exam.
In this study guide, we’ll show you some of the helpful tools you may utilize to help you along your way to achieving the DP-100 certification.
What is DP-100?
Data Scientist is a popular job title in the IT industry as more and more firms look for such experienced professionals. Azure Data Scientists use their data science and machine learning skills to build and run ML workloads on the Azure platform.
If you aspire to be one of these experienced individuals, take the DP-100 certification exam.
The first place to check is the Microsoft Learn portal, offering a constructive learning path. Also, look at the Materials section of this study guide, which contains helpful resources to help you consolidate the knowledge necessary to pass the exam and obtain certification. However, these resources may not be enough to help you clear the examination with ease. Hence, if you have partnered with an online learning institution, it is advisable to refer to their material. For this, you must select a reputable online learning platform offering DP-100 Microsoft certification.
Requirements for DP 100:
The DP-100 is a Level-2 associate certification test for anyone working in Machine Learning, Microsoft Artificial Intelligence, or Data Science, including the candidates who wish to work in these fields. Hence, candidates appearing for the DP-100 certification exam should have a basic understanding of these Azure data principles.
Question Paper Structure:
The exam has 35 questions, almost half of which focus on generic Machine Learning themes. The types of questions include:
- With 4-6 questions, conduct a case study.
- Multiple-choice questions requiring a single response
- Multiple-choice questions multiple responses
- Arrange in a logical order
- Fill in the Blanks
The Case Study is the first component of the exam, and once you finish answering all of the questions in this section and exit, you will not be able to go back and check them. As a result, the best method is to read the entire case study once to ensure that you do not miss anything while answering the questions. For example, the case study could be on a classification difficulty, with the question being how to solve an overfitting problem. The other questions are self-explanatory, and because there is no negative grading, it is best to answer all the questions. You can even use the elimination method to answer the unknown question.
The Following Abilities are Assessed:
- Develop models (40-45%): This is the section with the most weightage. The majority of the questions in this category will be standard, regardless of computer language or SDK. So, even if you’ve worked with Scikit-learn before, you’ll be able to answer the questions correctly.
- Prepare data for modeling (25-30%): This component has the second-highest proportion, and it will consist of a combination of commonly used form and Microsoft Platform-specific issues. There may be a few thorny issues in this area.
- Complete feature engineering (15-20%) – Even though this segment only accounts for a minor fraction of the total, I believe there are a few difficult questions in this section.
- Set the stage for development by defining and preparing the development environment (15-20%) – All inquiries on the Microsoft Azure platform will be answered in this section. As a result, you should understand the various tools, platforms, and services.
Tricks and Tips:
Before taking the exam, concentrate on the fundamentals of AI and data. In addition, it is advisable to learn how to use Azure Machine Learning Workspace, train models, and create and deploy consumer models. Also, ensure that you equally focus on cloud security.
People who deal with data and use Microsoft Azure Services can find plenty of career opportunities in the IT business. Candidates with Microsoft-certified professional badges on their resumes have a significant advantage.
Here are the benefits of pursuing this certification:
- Create different workspaces to run machine learning models.
- Use the Machine Learning Service Plan, implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure, create a working environment for data science workloads, run data experiments, and train predictive models.
- Jobs for AI/ML Data Scientists are popular and selling faster than expected in the IT business.